Ways To Keep Business Facilities In A Tip Top Condition
admin July 24, 2015 0 Comments
In order to keep business facilities in a tip top condition, our professionals at Pharo Cleaning Services have created a list of tips that can be used for cleaning the business premises. Here are those tips.
- Floors usually take a lot of beating during harsh weather conditions. Therefore, it is necessary to scrub the entry floors properly for removing soils. They must also be recoated after scrubbing for extra protection. Cleaning in conjunction with burnishing may require to be incremented.
- Many commercial premises often delay the cleaning of carpets during and after the cold winter months. This might be a big mistake as carpets can get saturated with different types of contaminants and have adverse impact on the indoor air quality (IAQ). Maintaining the carpets thoroughly after winter can keep them clean during the spring months.
- Sometimes the same cleaning procedure is employed for restrooms during every seasonal transition. Changing the maintenance habits by adopting new technologies, methods and products can be effective as well as more appropriate.
- 15 feet long matting can be installed inside every entrance so that they trap dust, dirt and sand particles and prevent them from spreading throughout the facility.
- Defects or irregularities on the floor such as cracks, crevices, holes, etc. can easily trap particles and grains of dirt and sand. Therefore, it is essential to get any kind of floor defects repaired as soon as possible.
- Before using any cleaning products, it is important to be aware of their specifications. For instance, some floor care solutions work best when applied at specific temperature ranges.
- Electronics such as computers, printers, fax machines, etc. often become the victim of dust accumulation as well as accidental coffee spills. Therefore it is necessary to take some time and clean these electronics. Using special wipes for monitor screens, keyboard cleaners which can pick junk between letters and other such maintenance procedures might just do the trick.
- Sometimes the onset of a new season may also be the beginning of a new strategy for cleaning. Many business firms shift from contemporary to green methods and the spring season can be more than perfect for implementing environment-friendly procedures.
For professional cleaning services in Brookvale, contact our skilled and trained experts at Pharo.